Offering various kinds of services pertaining to process, management, technical, engineering and technology with excellence and innovation.
Established in 2014, we at RGR Technical And Management Services, have come up with diversified solutions pertaining to process, management, technical services and engineering. We are a group of highly experienced professionals with an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of the subject.
Our corporate objective is to provide our esteemed clients with premium services through the vast experience of our elite team of managing partners and the youthful zeal of our team of engineers. We envisage the highest degree of customer satisfaction to the tune of Customer Delight, which is our principal goal. We provide our clients with a spectrum of services including Debottlenecking, Cost Reduction, Troubleshooting, Concept Design, HAZOP, Energy Audit, Basic Engineering From Concept Process, Safety & Fire related training, Process Safety Management(PSM), Audit, Design of Fire Protection System, Assorted HR-related Training Modules and others.
- RGR vows to address the need of an investor from scratch to build up its feasibility and prove its projected performance on the drawing board, for the investor to take a fully-informed decision.
- RGR is a company based on strong values focusing on delivering excellence and innovation. We believe in teamwork and partner with the customers offering Project Engineering, Process Engineering and other strategic management services.
- RGR considers itself a strategically-positioned, single-window solution center for SMEs and large organizations that are involved in technical and management services.
- Our high degree of customer intimacy and innovative services give us an edge over our competitors. We get to the bottom of our customerÃ¢s problems whom we consider as our partners.
- We approach the problem aggressively and solve it efficiently with our expertise, such as eliminating bottleneck inefficiency, ineffectiveness, waste, and addressing hurdles for growth.
- We provide solutions, insert control in place, imbibe utilization, accelerate transformation and ensure sustainability in innovation, enhancing and revitalizing values where time frame is the essence.
- Our team of renowned specialists and professionals with significant industry-oriented experience ensures our continual achievement of excellence.
Ã¢To provide expertise gathered over long experience in the industry for best and most optimized solutionsÃ¢.
By strategically partnering our customers, understanding their problems in ensuing chronicle of values are attained in their relevant operations from the base. Commitment to share our long and rich experience in industry and management for customerÃ¢s growth. Ensuing quality in their services, creating excellence, capitalizing on innovation in raising the level within their field and creating competitive edge.
Industries We Serve
Our main objective is to provide the best possible solutions to our clients from various industries. We are a company with great values and integrity, focusing on delivering excellence and innovation. We give services on various sectors such as project engineering, process engineering and other strategic management services. We serve clients from every sectors whether SME or large enterprises. We have a strong sense of management skills and good knowledge in our domain. We go depth of our clientsÃ¢ queries and address those issues vigorously. Some of the industries we cater to are as follows:
- Inorganic & Organic Chemical Industry
- Fine Chemicals
- Heavy Chemicals Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Oil Refinery
- Petrochemical Industries
- Dairy Industries
- Salt Industries
- Dye and Dyestuff
- All Chemical Industries in general
Representation for Manufacturing and Supplies
Tower Packing and Tower internals from Swan Enterprises Chennai
Represent M/s SWAN ENTERPRISES, CHENNAI for all manufacturing / fabrication mainly tower packing and internals for mass transfer columns. Import and supply of highly efficient and productive 4th generation level for random and structured packing and associated internals which will soon be manufactured in India and in turn associated with RASCHIG GMBH Germany.
Associated Expert Panel- Apart from our core team, RGR can boast of a panel of experts aiding us in our endeavor to achieve excellence in our field.
- Mr. S.M. Chaudhary: Expert in Dryers, Dairy Technology & Equipment.
- Mr. B.N. Lal: Expert in Dairy Technology and Dairy Management.
- Mr. R.B. Gupta: Experienced civil engineer (construction, cost estimation, feasibility and execution.)
- Dr. M. J. Mehta: Expert in salt technology, Ex-CSMCRI Scientist.
- Dr. Vinod Seth: Technology Expert in Salt and Marine Chemicals.
- Mr. Sunil Kapadia: Expertise in risk assessment of Pressure Vessels, Old Structures, Confined Space, Lift and Hoists etc.
- Mr. CP Doshi: Eminent Process Safety Professional with 35+ years experience in Chemical Engg.,Process Safety and General Safety.
- Mr. Ravindra Biswas: Process and Quality Improvement,Cost Control and Value Engg., TPM, ISO, SME Quality Mgt.Training.
- Mr. J.M. Patel: Well known safety training instructor and process safety auditor.
- Mr. G.R. Chowdhury: B.E., chemical engineering (BITS, Pilani) with management qualification. Experienced in Technical Services, planning, designing, execution & management of several Projects in Chemical Industries as engineer & head of projects in Soda Ash Industry, Fertilizers, Heavy Chemical Industries, Agrochemicals, fine Chemicals and Flexible Packaging industries.
- Mr. R.S. Pandey: A Chemical Engineering graduate from Institute of Technology, BHU (IIT, BHU now) has plus 40 years of experience in the chemical and fertilizer sector. He is a Chartered Engineer, Rotarian, Lead Assessor for Quality management system audit and has a Diploma in Management to his credit. Widely traveled, he has written number of articles in professional magazines and presented papers in national and international seminars/conferences. A life member of the elite Institution of Engineers and Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, he has represented a number of committees on professional and Govt. bodies, like CII, Alkali ManufacturerÃ¢s Association of India, BIS, Indian Chemical Council, and several others. His areas of expertise have been in project engineering and management, operations, technical services, safety, health and environment. He is also skilled in Quality assurance and management, debottlenecking, expansions, trouble shootings etc. He has been engaged in feasibility studies, due diligence, M&A, CSR and dealings with Central and State Govt. agencies besides general administration and management. He has served as COO and Unit head for GHCL UPSOM SA, Romania and GHCL Limited, Sutrapada.
- Mr. Rajat Roy: B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) from BIT Sindri with more than 35 years of working experience in chemical process industry and allied sectors in India and abroad. Worked in different capacities in Dalmia GroupÃ¢s flagship company GHCL Ltd. Worked abroad in Southern Africa as Business and Country Head. His last position was that of the Managing Director of a Mozambican company and Director of its sister unit in South Africa. He also has exposure to Drugs and Pharmaceutical intermediates, manufacturing, Fertilizers, Organic /Inorganic Chemicals, Dairy and Salt manufacturing design and Management)
- Contact Details
RGR TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES All Rights Reserved.